High-availability cluster design
By combining two RC18015xs+ and at least one RXD1215sas, the Synology high-availability cluster1 delivers unyielding reliability and data availability. With the active/passive structure, services are automatically switched over to one server if the other unexpectedly goes offline, helping your business avoid costly downtime.
Scalable to 10GbE, and beyond
The PCIe 3.0 slot allows for faster networking as you expand your infrastructure. Together with the built-in quad Gigabit ports, RC18015xs+ offers comprehensive connectivity options for link aggregation and failover configurations.
|Controller (required to be paired with another RC18015xs+ and at least one RXD1215sas, up to 180-bay), Quad Core 3.3 GHz, 8GB RAM (up to 32GB), 10GbE NIC support (optional), Redundant power
• CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2, Quad Core 3.3 GHz
• Memory: 8 GB DDR3 ECC
• Internal HDD/SSD: 3.5\” SATA HDD or 2.5\” SATA HDD, or 2.5\” SATA SSD
• Maximum Capacity with Expansion Units: 1800 TB (10 TB drive x 180)
• External Ports: USB 3.0 x 2, Expansion Port x 1
• LAN: RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port x 4, + 1 for Heartbeat
• LAN: RJ-45 10GbE LAN Port x 4
• Maximum IP cam: 90
• Redundant Power Supply