Hitachi Social Innovation Forum 2021 Americas (HSIF) will bring executives and experts from Hitachi Group businesses and will be joined by digital leaders from different sectors of society to tell how “the pandemic accelerated data-driven initiatives” and the “story of how organisations adapted to the new normal.”
Hitachi America and its digital solutions subsidiary Hitachi Vantara, announced Hitachi Social Innovation Forum 2021 Americas (HSIF), a free three-day virtual event showcasing visionaries and practitioners who lead and deploy strategies to solve today’s problems, will be held on May 25-27. (May 26-28 for Australia and New Zealand and can be attended live or viewed on-demand).
Executives and experts from Hitachi Group businesses will be joined by digital leaders from business, academia, government, and industry for keynotes, digital masterclasses, plus industry, society and technology themed programming.
Speakers at Hitachi Social Innovation Forum Americas 2021 include:
• Toshiaki Higashihara, President & CEO, Hitachi
• Gajen Kandiah, CEO, Hitachi Vantara
• Dr Jennifer Hall Chief, Data Science, Co-Director, Institute for Precision Cardiovascular Medicine, American Heart Association
• Rachel S. Hutter, SVP International Facilities and Operations Services, Worldwide Safety and Health, and Engineering, The Walt Disney Company
• Todd Hewlin, Partner, Chasm Group, and author of ‘Goliath’s Revenge, How Established Companies Turn the Tables on Digital Disruptors’
• Hicham Abdessamad, Chairman, Hitachi America, Chief Executive of Hitachi Global Social Innovation Business, Hitachi
• Duane Hughes, CEO, Workhorse
• Juan Santos, SVP Brand Experience & Innovation, Tavistock Group
• Alistair Dormer, Executive Vice President and Executive Officer and Chief Environmental Officer, Hitachi
• Topher White, CEO, Rainforest Connection
• Jon Snoddy, SVP, Imagineering R&D, Show, Ride & Technology, The Walt Disney Company
• Megan Smith, former Chief Technology Officer under President Obama
• Andreas Weigend, former Chief Scientist of Amazon.com, and author of ‘Data for the People
• Alok Sharma, President, COP26
Hitachi Social Innovation Forum Digital Masterclass speakers will include:
• R (Ray) Wang, CEO, Constellation Research
• Michele Goetz, Vice President and Principal Researcher, Forrester
• Maribel Lopez, Founder, Lopez Research
• Tim Chou, Board Member and Stanford University Cloud Lecturer
• Martin Mocker, MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research
• Vijay Gurbaxani, Director of the Center for Digital Transformation at Paul Merage School of Business, UC Irvine
• Ganesh Bell, Board Member, Investor, CDO and Software CE
Gajen Kandiah, Hitachi Vantara CEO, says: “The pandemic dramatically accelerated data-driven initiatives during the past year. Almost every industry was transformed as the digital economy surged to US$11.5 trillion globally.
“Organisations everywhere scrambled to adapt, to be resilient, remain relevant, and create new value for clients with digital products, experiences, and business models. At the forum, we will tell their stories, and explore how data-driven leaders are changing the world, in business, society, and the environment”, Kanidah explains.
Hicham Abdessamad, Chairman, Hitachi America and CEO Hitachi Global Social Innovation Business, views “social innovation as the practice of leveraging innovation, digital technology, domain knowledge, and products to solve challenges for both the individual consumer and society at large.”
“As a leader in advancing the digital transformation of social infrastructure, our goal at HSIF is to bring thinkers and doers together to solve problems, address existing and future environmental challenges, and showcase the digital solutions that we are successfully developing throughout the Hitachi Group ecosystem”, Abdessamad says.
“We are excited to show how Hitachi, its partners, and customers are working together to drive adoption of new digital solutions and technologies that empower companies to adapt and transition into this new era of sustainability. Whether you’re an OEM, an energy provider, an IT Company or a government agency, we all have roles to play to make this a reality”, he adds.
Roundtable discussions, themed sessions, and thought-provoking keynote presentations will provide opportunities for attendees to hear first-hand accounts of lessons learned from peers, partners, analysts, clients and industry leaders. The forum will offer three different tracks:
1. Business track focuses on how to propel your business forward
2. Society track focuses on using data to create social, environmental, and economic advantages
3. Technology track spotlights how companies can revolutionise with data strategies that adapt to our ever-changing world.
INTRODUCING ITWIRE TV
iTWire TV offers a unique value to the Tech Sector by providing a range of video interviews, news, views and reviews, and also provides the opportunity for vendors to promote your company and your marketing messages.
We work with you to develop the message and conduct the interview or product review in a safe and collaborative way. Unlike other Tech YouTube channels, we create a story around your message and post that on the homepage of ITWire, linking to your message.
In addition, your interview post message can be displayed in up to 7 different post displays on our the iTWire.com site to drive traffic and readers to your video content and downloads. This can be a significant Lead Generation opportunity for your business.
We also provide 3 videos in one recording/sitting if you require so that you have a series of videos to promote to your customers. Your sales team can add your emails to sales collateral and to the footer of their sales and marketing emails.
See the latest in Tech News, Views, Interviews, Reviews, Product Promos and Events. Plus funny videos from our readers and customers.