DUBLIN, Nov. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Home Wi-Fi Router Market 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With the increase in the number of connected devices in the home, the need for faster data connectivity is growing. Manufacturers of networking devices are continuously striving to improve the speed of their routers.
The global market for home Wi-Fi routers should grow from $1.9 billion in 2021 to $3.1 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
The global Wi-Fi routers market for home office applications should grow from$1.2 billion in 2021 to $2.0 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.8% for the period of 2021-2026.
The global Wi-Fi routers market for home entertainment applications should grow from $625.9 million in 2021 to $1.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
The report provides an overview of the global market for home Wi-Fi routers and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by data type, brand, portability, standardization, application and region. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenues of routers sold by the companies.
The report also focuses on the major drivers and challenges that affect the market. The report also explores the competitive landscape and current trends in the global home Wi-Fi router market.
The Report Includes
- An overview of the global markets for a home Wi-Fi router
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024 and projection of CAGR through 2026
- Quantification of home Wi-Fi router market based on band type, data type, standard, portability, technology, application, and region, and analysis of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and discussion on the effect of COVID-19 pandemic, work-from-home culture and online mode of schools and colleges as the driving forces to the market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players in the market including Alphabet Inc., ASUS Computer, Belkin International, Cisco Systems, D-Link Corp., Huawei Technologies, Netgear, Samsung, Ubiquiti, and Verizon
Key Topics Covered:
Market and Technology Background
- Technology Overview
- Market Drivers
- Growing Number of Internet Users
- Trends in E-Learning
- Advances in Wireless Routers
- Market Restraints
- Data Security and Privacy Issues
- Market Opportunities
- Construction of Smart Cities
- Impact of COVID-19 on Home Wi-Fi Router Market
Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
- Market Ranking
- Company Profiles
- Actiontec Electronics Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Asus Computer International
- Belkin International Inc.
- Best It World (India) Private Ltd.
- Buffalo Americas Inc.
- Cambium Networks Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Commscope Inc.
- Edimax Technology Co. Ltd.
- D-Link Corp.
- Dray Tek Corp.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Netgear Inc.
- Legrand Sa
- Shenzhen Tenda Technology Co. Ltd.
- Synology Inc.
- Tp-Link Corp. Ltd.
- Ubiquiti Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7nqwmx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets